Trace was able to join D23 in Marceline for their “Journey to Marceline” event last week. He joins Cat #2 to discuss the fun!
We start off with Lisa’s rant about the continuing D23 saga – she’s a wee bit upset with the trials and tribulations associated with all those “free gifts”…
Trace, one of the Disney Dudes, met a TDC listener while enjoying the Christmas Carol Train Tour in Dallas and recorded some thoughts – although I don’t think we know the name of listener – but she certainly identified Trace…. Cat #2’s other current obsession is Project Runway – and she’s hoping a little Disney magic will invade the reality show.
Donald’s Birthday is being celebrated all over the place, even on Those Darn Cats! We begin with a little project we’ve been working on for a while – who says we’ve all had enough with all the Disney podcasts? Certainly not Cats 1 & 2! In our discussion segment, we are joined by the Whatchamacallit in discussing Donald’s 75th. In the podcast, you might also hear about:
- Donald in Mathmagicland -you can find all of it on youtube if this sparks any memories – or look for it at the Disney Movie Club (DMC?)
- Apple cores
- Popeye and Little Swee’ Pea
- Donald’s Pomp and Circumstance
- Tairy, The Busiest Woman in Podcasting, over at Disney Tidbits (Cat #2 was a guest on show #50, and show #50 and show #50) did show #41 all about the Donald and is collaborating with Jonathon (a different Jonathon) over on The Mouse Comedy Podcast – check it out! Oh, and her Charity Blood Drive efforts continue – help her out if you can!
- D23 Magazine features Donald on the latest edition and there is a cool old/new Donald pin out there for purchase as well….
So tell us, are YOU a Donald fan? Perhaps just a Duck fan in general? Do you think any Disney characters attract a certain….. “type”? If so, we’d LOVE to hear about it!!!!!
We start out talking about the fabulous, gender-bending Ryan Evans doll that Lisa found for Jennifer at her local K-Mart…and end up in uncharted waters. Really, we didn’t expect to be talking about cat pee.
We also find ourselves talking about MouseFest, and D23, and Brazilian tour groups….there is something for everybody! Well, everybody who’s ready for PG-13 entertainment, and doesn’t mind some weird tangents.