We talk this week about our favorite holiday happenings at Disney Parks, mostly Walt Disney World. Then, we listen to some festive music from Disneyland Paris.
This weeks show brings random discussion and reveals that, yes, Cat #2 is a flamer. Le sigh. Information you might want to follow up on include –
And again, we will be taking a bye the week of 12/28/2011.
Gather family, friends, kittens and pups and enjoy these sounds of the season (but mostly of Christmas).
- Christmas Time Is Here – Charlie Brown Christmas/Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Intro Guys and some Barking Dogs
- Xmas Main Street Electrical Parade – DLParis
- We are Santa’s Elves – Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- God Rest Ye Merry Kitty Cats – Ask Jeff W. where he found that gem
- Sleigh Ride – Diana Krall
- Radio Spot – DL 1999
- Candelight Reflections- Tokyo Disney Seas, Harborside Christmas
- Trim Up The Tree – The Whos in Whoville
- Station Identification and Muppet Break courtesy of Mike Fess
- Santa Mickey – Cat #2
- I’ll Be Seeing You – Peggy Lee
- Welcome Christmas – The Whos (from Whoville)
- The Christmas Song – Alvin, Simon, Theodore
And thanks to Steve Swanson for putting together a wonderful reading of “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause” featuring many of our favorite podcasters and friends!! Seasons Greetings and blessings in the New Year!!
Edna says: “Dahlings, I think you are a bit confused on the whole 60’s/Mod/Nehru fashion happenings, dahlings! A Nehru jacket, my feline friends, involve the collar. Beatles’ suits? NO COLLARS.”
The Fish are Friends, Not Food Finding Nemo Meet – ahhhh the memories and the SHIIINNNNNEEYYYYYYY!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!
but Kitty Kats can too!!!!
Christmas Carol ContestThen email us at email@example.com to cast your vote for the best Christmas Carol…..All votes must be cast by Monday January 5th and the winner will be announced on our January 9th show, episode 91.
Happy holidays to all our listeners! On this week’s show, we shout out to more than a few of you, and give you our best wishes for a festive holiday season and a bright, shiny New Year. Then, we play holiday tunes from Disney parks around the world!
The music featured this week includes:
- Tokyo Disneyland Main Entrance Christmas Area background music loop, as background for the Cats discussion
- Holiday Graveyard Party, from Disneyland Anaheim
- Stardust Christmas 1995, from Tokyo Disneyland
- Happy Holiday Christmas 1996, from Tokyo Disneyland
- A Magical Christmas (aka Baroque Hoedown Christmas Mix), from Disneyland Paris
And yeah, Jennifer couldn’t resist throwing a weird bonus track at the very end….can anybody out there name that tune?