In this week’s show, Jennifer recounts her experience using an ECV/scooter at Walt Disney World during Marathon Weekend 2015.
No, not a show about that intensely fragrant stuff . . . three topics were on our minds: “What’s Up, Doc,” an exhibit about animation legend Chuck Jones; CM-only stores at Walt Disney World; and the Baymax meet and greet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
This week’s show is practically like a news round-up, if we were a news show! We talk about the trying-to-go-viral marketing for Believe In Fantasy, and the new Mickey Check system for indicating which kids’ meals are healthier choices.
- Flying Entertainment Vehicle patent application, and discussion of the application on Neverland Gazette
- The patent itself, awarded October 16, 2012
- Sightings of prototype dragons
- Disney’s Believe in Fantasy tumblr
- Mickey Check article from the Disney Parks Blog
- Disney nutrition guidelines associated with the Mickey Check (and only for kids! so grownups can eat whatever we want!)