This photo of Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor
This weeks show includes audio from the Tokyo Disneyland productions Fiesta Tropical and Sebastian’s Caribbean Carnival! Next is a ride through and review of Williamsburg, Virginia’s own Busch Gardens’ newest ride, “Europe in the Air”.
In this weeks show, we are joined by the fabulous Carrie Hayward, Editor of E books at PassPorter and Author of PassPorter’s Disney Weddings & Honeymoons. We discuss weddings, travel to Paris and Carrie’s recent trip to visit Tokyo Disney Land and Sea.
The official Tokyo Disney Fairy Tale Weddings site can be found here. Upon further thought, I wonder if you could dress as Mulan at a Tokyo Disney wedding?
Then we follow up with some rather disturbing service monkey tales of terror. Thanks Andy – oh, and Happy Margarita Fest Anniversary! 😉
Download the episode <a href="
Happy holidays to all our listeners! On this week’s show, we shout out to more than a few of you, and give you our best wishes for a festive holiday season and a bright, shiny New Year. Then, we play holiday tunes from Disney parks around the world!
The music featured this week includes:
- Tokyo Disneyland Main Entrance Christmas Area background music loop, as background for the Cats discussion
- Holiday Graveyard Party, from Disneyland Anaheim
- Stardust Christmas 1995, from Tokyo Disneyland
- Happy Holiday Christmas 1996, from Tokyo Disneyland
- A Magical Christmas (aka Baroque Hoedown Christmas Mix), from Disneyland Paris
And yeah, Jennifer couldn’t resist throwing a weird bonus track at the very end….can anybody out there name that tune?