This weeks show brings an interesting interview with Jeff and Colleen Roney, husband and wife AND podcast co-hosts for the very popular and uber-OUAT-geeky Once Upon A Time Fan Podcast, all about, of course, ABC’s Once Upon A Time. Follow the links above for all the info!
This weeks show brings random discussion and reveals that, yes, Cat #2 is a flamer. Le sigh. Information you might want to follow up on include –
And again, we will be taking a bye the week of 12/28/2011.
It’s a Those Darn Cats cornucopia of goodness! It’s all here this week!
- Cars/Blue Collar Comedy Rant – sorry, Mater!
- Deadliest Catch
- Eating (and Drinking) Around the World blog
- kids alone in the World?
- Cruisefest? 8/11-18/2012 on the Fantasy
*Also – please note we will be on hiatus for 2 weeks in August (the weeks of August 10th &17th) – but find us back here on August 24th!
Donald’s Birthday is being celebrated all over the place, even on Those Darn Cats! We begin with a little project we’ve been working on for a while – who says we’ve all had enough with all the Disney podcasts? Certainly not Cats 1 & 2! In our discussion segment, we are joined by the Whatchamacallit in discussing Donald’s 75th. In the podcast, you might also hear about:
- Donald in Mathmagicland -you can find all of it on youtube if this sparks any memories – or look for it at the Disney Movie Club (DMC?)
- Apple cores
- Popeye and Little Swee’ Pea
- Donald’s Pomp and Circumstance
- Tairy, The Busiest Woman in Podcasting, over at Disney Tidbits (Cat #2 was a guest on show #50, and show #50 and show #50) did show #41 all about the Donald and is collaborating with Jonathon (a different Jonathon) over on The Mouse Comedy Podcast – check it out! Oh, and her Charity Blood Drive efforts continue – help her out if you can!
- D23 Magazine features Donald on the latest edition and there is a cool old/new Donald pin out there for purchase as well….
So tell us, are YOU a Donald fan? Perhaps just a Duck fan in general? Do you think any Disney characters attract a certain….. “type”? If so, we’d LOVE to hear about it!!!!!
Then we talk about The Jackson 5, self exams (parts is parts), Star Trek, dreams come true, and how long Disney’s anniversaries last.
Cat #1 and the Whatchamacallit at AnimeCon
Oh, and Mamie is home and doing well! 🙂
Welcome to show number 49! We are most fortunate to be joined by Pin Guy Extraordinaire John Rick of The Disney Pincast, Celebrations magazine and Central Jersey Pin Traders. We discuss Kim Possible pins, general pin trading topics and a mysterious little fellow named Bobby Pinback…..
Then we recall a time when Cat #1 had lots and lots of fun…
We also mention:
And, side note, Cat#2 came home with a few cool new pins after Tracefest (though her Rufus pin went 101 on Main street)…
- Don – Duck Addict – he answers a question from the Mega Mouse Meet!
- Big Brian gives us a little station identification
- Tairy Rich, from Little Red’s Writing Hood and the Disney Tidbits – Did You Know? podcasts, tells us about a new charitable endeavor she is embarking on – and contributes to the poetry corner!
Remember – the Cats have voicemail now! Drop us a line! 757-337-6832
Find us here or on itunes – and leave us a review, won’t you?
but Kitty Kats can too!!!!
Christmas Carol ContestThen email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cast your vote for the best Christmas Carol…..All votes must be cast by Monday January 5th and the winner will be announced on our January 9th show, episode 91.
It’s our second listener feedback show! This week we read some letters, talk to the Watchamacallit about High School Musical 3, announce a third Those Darn Cats MouseFest Meet, and throw in a couple classic Disneyland radio ads.
After listening to the Watchamacallit’s comments, you can be sure that Jennifer’s gonna go to the HSM3 pep rally at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during MouseFest, so that he doesn’t have to suffer through attending it with her next time they’re at WDW together!
And hey Jon: Jennifer forgot to say that no, she’s never seen Where the Red Fern Grows…. but now she knows not to! (Hey Lisa, have you seen it?) And she couldn’t find a picture of the tiny little people from Mulholland Drive…but please trust her, they are super creepy!