This week, we discuss breaking Star Wars news and thoughts about the rumored runDisney SWW event.
Also, I (Lisa) had this show all ready so I posted it, I might be off on the schedule in the next week or so? Thanks for all the warm thoughts and virtual hugs. Greatly appreciated.
Here is the song list from ep #290 – all the songs should be easily google-able with the titles and names. Again, most of the songs here I purchased in some form from iTunes. Enjoy!
- Alice in Wonderland/The Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo/The Boop Sisters
- The Ballad of Davy Crockett/Louis Armstrong
- The Siamese Cat Song/Hilary Duff Featuring Haylie Duff
- Grim Grinning Ghosts/Bare Naked Ladies
- When You Wish Upon A Star/Masami Satoh
- You’ve Got A Friend In Me/Gipsy Kings
- He’s A Tramp/The Beu Sisters
- A Whole New World/Marco Marinangeli & Renee Sandstrom
- A Whole New World/LMNT
- It’s A Small World After All/Nikki Yanofsky
- It’s A Small World After All/Dive Into Disney
- Part Of Your World/Renee Sandstrom
- Under The Sea/Francis Silva, Pecker & Futoshi Kawashima
- Under The Sea/Radio Rescue (youtube video)
- I Just Can’t Wait To Be King/Calls Landing (youtube video)
- Circle Of Life/Mark Rapp
- Disney Princes Mash Up/Disney Dudez & Todrick Hall (youtube video)
Jennifer reports back on Anime Boston 2014, where she and Constantine presented Cheer Up Emo Kid: Anime That Makes You Happy. She also talks a bit about the upcoming PAX East, and this summer’s ConnectiCon 2014. Spoiler: If you wanna see Jennifer at ConnectiCon, you gotta be there Friday!
So many things on our mind this week!
- Deb Wills’ photos from Asia, which you can see on her Twitter feed. Here’s one of Jennifer’s favorites.
- The movie Frozen, which Jennifer finally saw.
- The Mickey Milers running team, which Jennifer has joined, and is working on convincing Lisa to join too!
- A moving story of an autistic boy whose parents and health care professionals capitalize on his affinity for Disney movies, with remarkable results.