This week we clear out the last few tidbits remaining from the ToT Trip – including some live audio from EPCOT, an interview with the very awesome Magic Band user and new Disney Runner, Charles, and we find out what happened to Snowball. Thanks to Jeff W. for his help with this episode and sorry for the jostling!!!!
On this week’s show, Lisa shares her review of all things Hershey, PA -
- Hershey, PA
- Chocolate World
- The Hershey Lodge
- more then you ever wanted to know about the meal plan available at the Lodge
- Farm House Fresh lotion thatwillmakeyousmellsososososososogood
The Milton Hershey biography is available on iTunes.
Here are a few more pics from our room at the Lodge -
Trace and Lisa et al have returnedfrom their fabulous Fantasy Vacation – here’s a wrap up of what we could remember on this particular day! Pertinent links below!
- Dancing Dolphin Sail & Snorkel Excursion
- “Go ahead. Solve the crime” – Pepe Prawn
- Castaway Cay cabanas
- sheets I love
- what we are talking about there at the end