This week, we discuss the recent Frozen Special aired on ABC and all the secrets it revealed
?. We end with a couple short songs from the Frozen Soundtrack disc 2 (featuring demo music for the show).
Lisa is stuck on the topic of endings – specifically all her free Disney game apps. While discussing, we meander. The best part of the discussion is either that we premonitioned this or that Jennifer sent a naked avatar to a work function on Second Life (where Lisa thinks her avatar is still stuck flying over stuff and never found land) (but was clothed).
Does Wall*E touch your heart and your soul? (Of course, you KNOW what Wall*E stands for fight, trivia buffs?!) What about other Disney movies? Might Wall*E be perfect??
Also, what about all of these:
- SNOW PIERCER (starring my new bf)
- Richard Dreyfuss, the early days
- a Quinn Cummings Tour de Force
- Shark Merch
- SHARKNADO THE OTHER ONE OR SOMETHING
Lisa delves again into the Alaskan sound archives for these morsels including:
- Disney Trivia with Andy (times two!)
- a song (or two) with Robert Creighton
- audio from the Whitepass Railway excursion in Skagway
- a bus driver who really needs a hug
Next week, we talk Maleficent!
This week, Lisa shares her upcoming cruise schedule, info on a GREAT Alaskan cruise guidebook and a little Judge John Hodgman. Find more Hodgmania here and here and find out about the cruise he is talking about here.
Also, she highly recommends The Alaska Cruise Handbook: A Mile-by-Mile Guide.