There is a great National Geographic/Indiana Jones exhibit touring the US and Canada right now – go see it if you have a chance! Lisa gives her review this week, plays some audio and updates listeners on podcast puppy Maggie’s condition.
Jennifer reports back on Anime Boston 2014, where she and Constantine presented Cheer Up Emo Kid: Anime That Makes You Happy. She also talks a bit about the upcoming PAX East, and this summer’s ConnectiCon 2014. Spoiler: If you wanna see Jennifer at ConnectiCon, you gotta be there Friday!
So many things on our mind this week!
- Deb Wills’ photos from Asia, which you can see on her Twitter feed. Here’s one of Jennifer’s favorites.
- The movie Frozen, which Jennifer finally saw.
- The Mickey Milers running team, which Jennifer has joined, and is working on convincing Lisa to join too!
- A moving story of an autistic boy whose parents and health care professionals capitalize on his affinity for Disney movies, with remarkable results.
Thanks to Grim Noir for suggesting this week’s show topic! Well, we can’t blame him for this weeks show topic actually, just that he pointed us in the direction of our latest SBE find – Stitch! We tried something new this week, we listen along together to episode 1 and recorded our conversation, mixing both audio tracks together for this week’s show. We will look for any feedback from you all as to whether or not you’d be interested in “listening along” with the Cats in future episodes.
This week, we imagine what it might be like if this winter’s Snowpocalypse landed in WDW. Other tidbits of interest -
- Check out Michelle from the Mitten on ep# 661 of the BOGP – great trip report!
- WDW Today has a great episode about traveling to and from the World in bad weather – ep# 1305